- 30-31 March 2010, Alexandria (Washington, D.C. area), USA: Biomass 2010. Annual Department of Energy conference. (Themes: biomass, bioproducts, biorefineries, green economy, infrastructure, research, rural development, sustainability)
- 22-23 June 2010 , Alexandria (Washington, D.C. area) USA: Global Advanced Biofuels Scale Up Summit 2010. (Themes: algae, biobutanol, BioDME, cellulosic ethanol, feedstocks, markets, technology)
- 29 June - 1 July 2010, Arlington (Washington, D.C. area) USA: The Sixth National 25x'25 Summit. (Themes: 25 x 25 Alliance, agriculture, biomass, forestry, national security, policy, sustainability)
- 31 March-2 April 2009, Arlington (Washington, D.C. area) USA: 5th National 25x'25 Renewable Energy Summit. (Themes: 25 x 25 Alliance, renewable energy, United States)
- 14 January 2008, Arlington (Washington, D.C. area) USA: Biofuels, At What Cost? with Conservation International's Senior Vice President Glenn Prickett.
|Southern United States||edit|
|Alabama | Arkansas | Delaware | District of Columbia (Washington, D.C.) | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maryland | Mississippi | North Carolina | Oklahoma | South Carolina | Tennessee | Texas | Virginia | West Virginia|
|States of the United States||edit|
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | Washington, D.C./District of Columbia
| Africa | Asia | Europe | Latin America and the Caribbean | Middle East | North America | Oceania & Pacific |
See also: International cooperation | International organizations
What is bioenergy? | Benefits/Risks | Who is doing what?