- 12-15 September 2010, Saskatoon: Agricultural Biotechnology International Conference (ABIC). (Theme: biotechnology)
- 16-18 March, 2008, Regina: 1st Annual Canadian Renewable Energy Workshop (CREW). Organized by BBI Biofuels. (Themes: ethanol, biodiesel, cellulosic, algae, and finances)
- Shell boosts stake in Iogen cellulosic ethanol, 15 July 2008 by Reuters: "Oil major Royal Dutch Shell Plc said on Tuesday it will make a 'significant investment' in a venture it has with Canadian cellulosic ethanol maker Iogen Corp."
- Saskatchewan surges with canola oil production, January 2008, from biofuels Canada. Canola seeding has increased 20% in Saskatchewan over the last year.
- Saskatchewan commits 80 million to development of biofuel plants- community ownership, 14 June 2007, Biopact.
- Saskatchewan Biofuels Investment Opportunity Program. Program administered by the Department of Regional Economic and Co-operative Development aimed at expanded biofuel production in the province.
| Events | News | Organizations|
Provinces: Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Newfoundland and Labrador | Nova Scotia | Ontario
Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan
| Africa | Asia | Europe | Latin America and the Caribbean | Middle East | North America | Oceania & Pacific |
See also: International cooperation | International organizations
What is bioenergy? | Benefits/Risks | Who is doing what?