Information about bioenergy in Israel.
- 14 September 2011, Houston, TX, USA: 2011 Cleanovation Conference. Organized by the Texas-Israel Chamber of Commerce. (Themes: cleantech, energy, smart grid, renewable energy, technology, water)
- 26-28 May 2010, Haifa: Globalization in the Amazon 2010 International Symposium. (Themes: Amazon, indigenous peoples, sustainability, water power, forest, biofuels, wood, biomass, alternative energy, policy)
- European Commission Funds Global Project to Produce Ethanol, Biodiesel and Bioproducts From Algae, 24 May 2011 by PR Newswire: "Nine partners from seven countries have joined in an innovative project to show that ethanol, biodiesel and bioproducts can be produced from algae on a large scale."
- "The BIOfuel From Algae Technologies (BIOFAT) project, largely funded by the European Commission's Seventh Framework Program, aims to demonstrate that biofuels made from microalgae can offer energy efficiency, economic viability and environmental sustainability."
- "BIOFAT seeks to maximize the benefits from algae while minimizing environmental impacts. Along the way, the project will introduce the world to the algorefinery, a facility that can produce high-value co-products in addition to biofuels."
- "This project will be carried out by a transnational consortium drawn from the academic, industrial and public sectors and include the University of Florence (IT), A4F-AlgaFuel (PT), Ben-Gurion University (IL), Fotosintetica & Microbiologica (IT), Evodos (NL), AlgoSource Technologies (FR), IN SRL (IT) and Hart Energy (BE)."
- Analysis: Algae may produce biofuels, 29 August 2006, United Press International, reported that the "newest source of biofuel, an oil alternative, could be algae that feed off of polluting factory emissions", according to a researcher with Israel's Alga Technologies.
- Alga Technologies
- Genova 
|Iran | Iraq | Israel | Jordan | Saudi Arabia | Syria | Turkey | UAE | Yemen|
| Africa | Asia | Europe | Latin America and the Caribbean | Middle East | North America | Oceania & Pacific |
See also: International cooperation | International organizations
What is bioenergy? | Benefits/Risks | Who is doing what?