This page lists types and terminology for various liquid fuels.
- Alternative fuels - generic term to refer to non-fossil fuels.
- Biofuels - fuels produced from plant or animal materials.
- Gasoline-ethanol fuel blends:
- Diesel-biodiesel fuel blends:
- Transportation fuels/Motor fuels
- Fuel additive:
- Ethanol may be added to gasoline in minor quantities as an "oxygenate" to create "reformulated gasoline;" for this usage, ethanol may be referred to as a "gasoline additive" or "fuel additive."
- Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS, US)
- Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation (RFTO, UK)
- Fuel traceability/Labeling
What is bioenergy? | Benefits/Risks | Who is doing what?