|The BioenergyWiki is no longer being actively updated.|
- Jan. 2012 | Feb. 2012 | Mar. 2012 | Apr. 2012 | May 2012 | Jun. 2012 | Jul. 2012 | Aug. 2012 | Sep. 2012 | Oct. 2012 | Nov. 2012 | Dec. 2012
- 2-4 May 2012, Güssing, Austria" Sustainable Biomass for Electricity Conference (SB4E) (Themes: biomass, green economy, climate change)
- 3 May 2012, Washington, D.C., USA: Effects of Biofuel Policy on Food Prices and Poverty. (Themes: carbon emissions, food-versus-fuel debate, land, poverty)
- 29-31 May 2012, Jonkoping, Sweden: World Bioenergy 2012 (Themes: biogas, feedstocks, markets, transportation, wood)
- 30 May-2 June 2012, Tübingen, Germany: Climate Change and Sustainable Development: Ethical Perspectives on Land Use and Food Production (Themes: climate change, land use change, food)
- 3-5 June 2012, Washington, D.C., USA: 2012 Forest Products Society International Convention (Themes: forests, rural development, sustainability, wood)
- 4-5 June 2012, Nuthetal, Germany: 9th European Workshop Biotechnology of Microalgae (Themes: algae, biofuels, bioproducts, biorefineries, biotechnology)
- 4-7 June 2012, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA: International Fuel Ethanol Workshop and Expo (Themes: biomass, biofuels, ethanol)
- 10-13 June 2012, San Diego, California, USA: 2nd International Conference on Algal Biomass, Biofuels and Bioproducts (Themes: algae, biorefining, life-cycle analysis, waste water)
- 13-15 June 2012, Prince George, Canada: International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition (Themes: biomass, biofuels)
- 18-22 June 2012, Milan, Italy: 20th European Union Biomass Conference & Exhibition (Themes: algae, biomass, biorefineries, crops, European Union)
- 19-20 June 2012, Chicago, Illinois, USA: Biogas USA East & Midwest (Themes: biogas, feedstocks, biomass, agriculture)
- 20-22 June 2012, Halle (Saale), Germany: Land Use in Transition: Potentials and Solutions Between Abandonment and Land Grabbing (Themes: land grabbing, land use)
- 20-22 June 2012, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (UNCSD) (Earth Summit 2012/Rio+20) (Themes: green economy, international cooperation, sustainable development).
- 22-22 June 2012, Torremolinos, Spain: The Energy and Materials Research Conference - EMR2012 (Themes: biofuels, biomass, technology)
- 24-27 June 2012, Ravello, Italy: EAAE Seminar and 16th ICABR Annual Conference on the political economy of the bioeconomy: Biotechnology and Biofuel (Themes: biofuels, technology)
- 25-27 June 2012, Brussels, Belgium: AEBIOM European Bioenergy Conference 2012 (Themes: biomass, EU, feedstocks, markets, policy)
- 16-18 July 2012, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA: Biomass Trade & Transport Summit 2012 (Themes: biomass, pellets, trade, wood chips)
- 27-31 August 2012, Jyvaskyla, Finland: Forest from Bioenergy Conference (Themes: bioenergy, biomass, forests, pellets, wood)
- 30 August - 1 September 2012, Jamsa, Finland: FinnMETKO Fair (Themes: bioenergy, biomass, forests, wood)
- 18-19 September 2012, Sao Paulo, Brazil: World Biofuels Markets Brazil (Themes: advanced biofuels, aviation, feedstocks, sustainability, technology).
- 18-19 September 2012, Sao Paulo, Brazil: Biomass Power Generation Brazil (Themes: biomass, energy, [waste]], sustainability, technology).
- 2-5 October 2012, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA: Sun Grant Initiative National Conference on Science for Biomass Feedstock Production and Utilization (Themes: advanced biofuels, crops, feedstocks, sustainability, technology)
- 23-25 October 2012, Helsinki, Finland: 4th Nordic Wood Biorefinery Conference (Themes: biorefining, life-cycle analysis, policy, wood)
- 19-21 November 2012, Pucón, Araucanía, Chile: Third Latin American Congress on Biorefineries. (Themes: agriculture, biomass, biomaterials, forests, microalgae)
Websites listing upcoming events
Past year events:
What is bioenergy? | Benefits/Risks | Who is doing what?