|The BioenergyWiki is no longer being actively updated -- but we welcome new content.|
You can create a new user account by following the instructions available at the Login page.
Information on the commercialization status of different bio-based technologies.
- "First generation" - the earliest forms of bioenergy utilization.
- "Second generation" - new and emerging technologies.
- "Next generation" - theoretical and experimental technologies that may be viable in the future.
- 11-12 February 2009, Munich, Germany: The F.O. Licht 2nd Annual Developing and Commercialising Next Generation Biofuels. (Themes: commercialization, algae, ethanol, 2nd Generation)
- 23-24 March 2009, Kampala, Uganda: 4th Partnership for Clean Indoor Air Forum (Themes: technology, indoor air pollution, commercialization)
- 22-23 April 2009, São Paulo, Brazil: BioPower Generation Americas. (Themes: Latin America, biomass, commercialization)
- 28-30 April 2009, Portland, Oregon, USA: International Biomass Conference and Trade Show. (Themes: technology, biomass, commercialization)
- 8-9 September 2008, Houston, Texas, USA: Ethanol and Biodiesel Management University. (Themes: ethanol, biodiesel, commercialization)
|Bioenergy conversion technologies||edit|
| Technologies categorized by bioenergy processes:|
Biochemical: Aerobic, Anaerobic, Landfill gas collection (LFG), Biodiesel production, Ethanol production
Technologies by commercialization status:
Analysis of technologies: Life-cycle analysis
What is bioenergy? | Benefits/Risks | Who is doing what?